The Motorola MBP33 video baby monitor is a complete device that is amongst the best selling of our store. It has an excellent quality-price ratio as it offers a very sharp image and sound as well as having a large number of advanced features.
Non disponibile. Prodotto esaurito dal fornitore.
Express delivery: 24 hours - 7.95£
- Customer Reviews (8)
This model from the Motorola brand is a device with good value for money. It sits in the fringe of mid-high range baby monitors and offers parents peace of mind. Next we see the main features it has:
- 2.8 “LCD screen: during the day the vision is in color and at night it provides night vision in black and white by infrared. Offers good image quality.
- Temperature sensor: measures the temperature in the child’s room so that you always know how your child is.
- Two-way communication: the Motorola MBP33 has a speaker in the baby’s terminal and a microphone in the parent’s terminal so you can talk to your child and calm him down whenever you want and wherever he finds you.
- Lullabies at a distance: they can be activated by the parents unit. No matter where you are, you can turn on and off the lullabies and raise and lower their volume.
- Up to 4 cameras: it can add up to 3 extra cameras.
- Zoom: enlarge the image from the screen if you want to see some details.
- 1 x camera (baby unit)
- 1 x monitor (parent unit)
- 2 x power cables
- 1 x rechargeable battery packs
After thoroughly testing this model and reviewing the opinions of our customers on the Motorola MBP33 we came up with the following review.
- Two-way communication
- Lullabies from a distance
- Coverage of 200 m
- Battery life
- The camera is not motorized
- Screen size
- Absence of VOX mode
Camera: 8 out of 10
The camera is one of the most important parts of a device for controlling your baby. The one this device has meets the expectations: it has infrared to see our little one in the dark and be able to rest quietly at night.
We would have liked the camera to be motorized, but we have to move it manually to focus on our little one.
It does not have wall or cradle support, so it can be a problem for some parents.
Display: 7.5 out of 10
This device has a 2.8 inch high quality LCD touch screen. We believe that the size is a bit poor given that we recommend a minimum size of 3.5 inches. The quality of both the image and the sound is quite good and does not present any interference.
This device also includes features such as: two-way communication (to be able to both hear and talk to the little one) and zoom to enlarge the image.
What this model DOES NOT include is VOX mode, if we leave the screen in hibernation it does not automatically turn on when there is noise in the room. We have to be the ones who turn it on manually. This without doubt is a weak point of this model.
Battery: 5 out of 10
This is undoubtedly the weakest aspect of this model. The battery has a very low lifespan of just 1-2 hours, which greatly limits the use of the device. We do not understand how Motorola has not improved this aspect since, as our customers report, it is quite disappointing.
Range: 9 out of 10
The transmission distance between the camera and the screen is approximately 200 meters in open spaces. What is certain is that it works properly in indoor spaces and even in large houses with more than one floor.
Extra: 8.5 out of 10
Includes the simplest extra features: the remote lullaby player and the temperature sensor. In this case and for a mid-range baby monitor is sufficient.
It also offers us the possibility of adding 3 cameras. Very interesting if the family grows or if we don’t want to change the camera continuously from one room to another.
Conclusion: 7.6 out of 10
Buying the Motorola MBP33 is the same as choosing a complete, reliable and easy-to-handle baby surveillance device. The sound and image quality are good even if the screen is slightly small.
It meets the expectations that are expected from a baby monitor of this price, but it has two weaknesses: the absence of VOX mode, which facilitates the rest of the parents and the ridiculous battery life that causes many problems for the parents which prevents maximum efficiency from the device.