This document describes how to manage the personal data of users who visit the site www.babymonitorzone.com. The general information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 “Code regarding the protection of personal data” to all those who connect to the website of babymonitorzone.com, by accessing the web services electronically. The information is provided for the specific Website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links. The information is also based on Recommendation n. 2/2001, adopted by the European authorities for the protection of personal data to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link. As regards Directive 2009/136 / EC, which introduced new rules on cookies, see the specific information “Cookies policy of the website www.babymonitorzone.com”.
Purpose of data processing
The data provided by users will be processed for the purposes indicated below:
1. purposes strictly connected and / or necessary for the satisfaction of the requests made by the customer within the “Buy on line” service;
2. purposes related to the obligations provided for by laws, regulations and EU legislation, as well as provisions issued by authorities legitimated by the law or by supervisory and control bodies;
3. purposes functional to the activity carried out by babymonitorzone.com which, by way of example and not exhaustive: detection of the degree of customer satisfaction with the quality of the services rendered and the activity carried out, carried out directly or through specialized companies, through personal interviews or telephone, questionnaires, etc.;
4. sending newsletters and promotional material concerning the services offered by babymonitorzone.com;
5. market research; economic and statistical analysis.
Modalità del trattamento dati
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, the processing of personal data takes place by computer and electronic means with logics strictly related to the purposes indicated and, in any case, so as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. The processing may be carried out on behalf of babymonitorzone.com, with the same methods and criteria mentioned above, by third parties that provide data processing services or perform complementary or necessary activities for the execution of the services and operations requested by the user. These third parties will from time to time be appointed Data Processors on behalf of babymonitorzone.com.
The data will be kept by babymonitorzone.com or by the affiliated companies.
Optional supply of data
With reference to the aforementioned purposes, babymonitorzone.com informs that the provision of data for points 1, 2 and 3 is mandatory, with the consequence that any refusal to provide data will make it impossible to satisfy users’ requests. For points 4 and 5, the user will be asked to express explicit consent.
Rights of interested parties
The babymonitorzone.com website announces that Legislative Decree 196/03 confers to the data subjects that they provide their personal data specific rights. In particular, the user can obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of his personal data from the owner or the person responsible, and that such data be made available to him in an intelligible form. The interested party may also request to know the origin of the data as well as the logic and purposes on which the processing is based; obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law as well as updating, rectification or, if there is interest, integration of data; oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing itself.
In order to become aware of changes or changes in the privacy policies followed by babymonitorzone.com due, primarily, to regulatory changes, it is advisable for the user to constantly consult this document.
The data will be kept by babymonitorzone.com or by the associated companies.